High school students can earn college credit!
Select an area of discovery and participate in a six-week dual enrollment course held at Penn State Lehigh Valley’s campus in Center Valley.
As a part of the Discovery Series, you get:
- Highly-transferable credit
- Instruction by Penn State faculty
- Industry panel discussion with local leaders in the field
- 50% tuition rate
Then, if you have room in your fall and spring schedule, choose from Penn State Lehigh Valley’s numerous course options to continue earning college credit, up to eight credits per semester, at the discounted rate.
As part of the Dual Enrollment Discovery Series, high school students are invited to take courses in the following areas:
- Discover Rehabilitation & Human Services
- Discover Arts Administration
- Discover Information Sciences & Technology
- Discover Psychology
- Discover Corporate Communications
- Discover Healthy Policy Administration
- Discover Business & Entrepreneurship
- Discover Engineering