Is your student away at college?
Contact us to gather information for upcoming summer courses.
How does my student register for summer courses as a visiting student?
- Look over the schedule of courses on our website for courses your student may be interested in for summer 2017.
- By January, the schedule may be fairly complete but courses and sections may be added. Check back if needed.
- The summer session schedule is typically compressed into 6 week sessions. Courses are compressed, but intense, to allow for work and personal commitments and complete academic work in an appropriate manner.
- Once your student's college or university approves selected courses, please fill out the registration form and forward it to the Registrar.
- After forms are processed, confirmation will be sent to the students' permanent address.
What do students need to do before classes start?
- Purchase books (if required)
- Parking pass
How will I be billed if I am a PSU student?
All bills can be accessed in your LionPath account.