Top Reasons Why Summer Session Courses Are Right for You!
- Opportunity to take a course needed for graduation – on time!
- Stay on track with courses offered in a sequence at your home University
- Offers flexibility for students who are working during the summer months
- Freedom to earn credits from almost anywhere! Many online options offered!
- Appealing for non-traditional students who are working full time
- Price point is more competitive than private universities in the region
- Catch up on a class you may have dropped during the year
- Focus on a challenging, intensive class in a condensed time frame
Once you are on the link for Summer Session courses, follow these steps:
- Select Summer 2017 on the lower left side of the page under "Term"
- Under "Campus," select "LV - Lehigh Valley"
- Under "Course Subject," you will see a pull-down menu listing courses in subject areas – Select Subject Area
- You do NOT have to select a course number, Leave as “All Courses”
- Select your next class – change subject area if needed
Fast Facts for Course Enrollment for Visiting Students:
- Review your spreadsheet that provides you with a complete list of summer schedule of courses to identify needed course(s) and to determine if it is still open
- Check with your college or university to see if this course will be approved
- Fill out the non-degree registration form
- Send/Submit the form. Student will be contacted by scheduling staff. Then, you will receive an email with additional instructions to complete. After tasks are completed, then you will be able to officially register.
- Registration is ongoing up until the start of class, so it is not too late to register.
- View tuition website to calculate tuition, fees and payment.
- Follow Transcript Request online instructions to obtain an official transcript once a course has been completed.
Hybrid and Online Courses
Many hybrid and online courses are offered over the summer. It is our hope that they accommodate your schedule. You will see the word Hybrid or Online when you review the complete list of courses.