The Bookstore is open with limited hours and capacity.
Through August 12:
Monday–Thursday 9:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Please note there are some changes to keep everyone safe:
- Visiting campus requires you to sign in when you come into the bookstore.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Social distancing is required.
- The textbook section is closed. Bookstore staff will gather your course required materials for you.
- Maximum occupancy is six customers at one time.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the store for customer use.
- Follow directional arrows while in the Bookstore.
- The Bookstore will be frequently cleaned throughout the day.
- We also offer contactless payments and e-receipts for your convenience.
We are excited to see you back! You can always order your textbooks at: https://psu.bncollege.com/shop/psu/page/find-textbooks
Email Maureen Yoachim ([email protected]) with any questions.
Office hours are now virtual through Zoom or phone call. To schedule an appointment: 610-285-5075 or email [email protected].
Career Strategy resources are available to you 24/7 via CANVAS: visit Career Strategy CANVAS page.
For community resources this summer, visit the Resources for Students page.
External Events on PSU-LV Campus
At this time, events held by external organizations cannot be held on campus. Requests for outside events will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
Interested in working out at our on-campus fitness center (located on the first floor past the bookstore)?
Sign up and view hours of operation: https://psulehighvalleyathletics.simplybook.me/v2/
Stay Up to Date with All Things PSU-LV Athletics and Fitness:
Athletics Website: psulehighvalleyathletics.com
Sign-Up for FREE PSU-LV Athletic Text Alerts: psulehighvalleyathletics.com/list-signup
Through August 13:
Monday–Thursday 8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Through August 13:
Monday–Friday 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. and by special arrangement as needed (contact Jen Jarson [email protected])
Please note that hours are subject to change. Please check our calendar for updates.
The following information offers a snapshot of Lehigh Valley Library services and space for Summer 2021. Need more info? Contact us!
- GET HELP: We’re here to help you--please contact us! The Libraries’ Ask a Librarian service, offering live chat and email support, is also available. In addition to helping you navigate library services and resources, we can also help you to:
- narrow a research topic
- find better sources, and make research easier and more successful
- use the databases to find credible and scholarly sources for your assignments
- request books, articles, and more from other campuses and other universities
- stream videos and music for free through the Libraries
- cite your sources in APA, MLA, Chicago, or any other citation style
- and more!
- BORROW LIBRARY MATERIALS: Materials from all library locations can be requested for pick up at Lehigh Valley. Please note that until July 19, even those materials located at Lehigh Valley must be requested in advance. To request, find what you want in the University Libraries Catalog and place a hold on the item by selecting “I want it." You’ll receive an email notification once your item is ready for pickup at the Lehigh Valley Library.
- STUDY SPACE: Like the rest of campus, the library has been reconfigured with social distancing and safety in mind. The east wing will remain a silent zone for those who would like to concentrate in a quiet environment. The west wing is also available for studying or even participating in Zoom classes (with noise level management guidelines in effect). A limited number of desktop computers and laptops are also available. Please bring your own headphones. Please note that other desktop computers are also available in campus computer labs.
- POLICY CHANGE FOR FOOD AND BEVERAGES: Eating will continue to be prohibited in the Library while the University requires individuals to wear masks. During this time, drinking should be limited to quick drinks and straws are highly encouraged to prevent the need to de-mask.