Military Credit for Veterans

Military Credit for Veterans

Credit for Educational Experiences

A veteran or member of the active armed services or the selected reserves who is a student may be eligible for credit for educational experiences in the armed forces.

You may also be eligible to earn credit for Military Occupational Specialties (MOS), Navy Enlisted Classification (NEC), Marine Corps Enlisted Rating (MCE) and Coast Guard Rating (CGR).

Penn State uses the American Council on Education (ACE) College Credit Recommendation Service. If applying for admission to Penn State, you can have the ACE transcript sent directly to Penn State Lehigh Valley Admissions Office for evaluation of transferable credits.

Penn State Lehigh Valley Admissions Office
2809 Saucon Valley Rd.
Center Valley, PA 18034

Credit Guidelines

View the transcript requirement details for each branch of the military at the Penn State University Admsisions Site.