About the SAT Review Course
The SAT Review Course at Penn State Lehigh Valley allows high school students to review their SAT-required math and English concepts. In addition, students will have the opportunity to do the following:
- Learn the recommended order for taking the test
- Acquire ways to improve vocabulary
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of guessing on the test
- Identify ways to reduce time necessary to answer questions
- Learn how to develop and express ideas effectively in an essay
- Learn key methods to solve difficult math problems
- Develop a study plan and gain confidence
Cost, Schedule, and Registration
Cost for the SAT Review Course is $149, and includes the SAT study guide.
Schedule & Registration
Session 1 - SAT Verbal
July 31–August 3, 2017 | 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Register for SAT Session 1>>
Session 2 - SAT Math
August 7 - 10, 2017 | 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Register for SAT Session 2 >>