What does it take to be a leader in higher education today? We know the answer.
As we approach a century since the University’s first campaign began, we are launching a new effort driven by an even more ambitious vision for the future of our institution: A Greater Penn State for 21st Century Excellence.
With an overall goal of $2.1 billion, and a campus goal of $3.4 million, this campaign invites Penn State’s alumni and friends to become our partners in fulfilling the three core imperatives of a public university.
In our rapidly changing world, the answer is to:
To ensure that a PSU-LV education is affordable and obtainable for students.
- Collective Impact Scholarship Initiative
- Endowed or annually funded named scholarship funds
CREATE TRANSFORMATIVE EXPERIENCES
To ensure that every PSU-LV student has an educational experience that goes beyond the classroom and results in personal growth.
- Friends of the Gallery
- Student travel grants
IMPACT THE WORLD
To ensure that PSU-LV makes significant contributions to global health and prosperity on the world’s stage.
Since the majority of our students stay in the region, your support of our $3.4 million campaign is truly an investment in the vitality of the Lehigh Valley!
When you support Penn State Lehigh Valley, you are supporting Penn State. We are one community impacting many!
Ways to make a gift:
Give a gift of assets including retirement plans, appreciated securities, or personal property.
- Make a recurring or one-time gift online
- Planned Gifts, including bequests and charitable designations
- Learn more and download your free estate planning guide
- Connect with our Development team
- Tina Hennessey, Assistant Vice President for University Development: [email protected]
- Mandi Mowrey, Development Assistant: [email protected]