Summer 2021 Events
Penn State Lehigh Valley is pleased to offer on-campus tours for prospective students and their families.
Each student is welcomed to bring a maximum of 2 guests (total party of three). Pre-registration is required at least 24-hours in advance to receive a campus tour.
For students who would like to schedule an on-campus tour at Penn State Lehigh Valley, please be aware of the following Visit Requirements:
- You must complete a Campus Visit Acknowledgement form and bring it with you on the day of your visit. For registrants under the age of 18, the form must be signed by the parent/guardian who will accompany you.
- All visitors, students, and staff are required to wear a face mask and maintain social distancing while on campus. If you or anyone in your party are unable to wear a face mask, we are happy to accommodate you at a virtual visit.
- Any student under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. All guests must be listed on the registration form. No more than two guests may accompany the student.
- If you or anyone in your party becomes ill, you must contact the campus to cancel your visit. We will be happy to reschedule it for a later date.
- Penn State may postpone or cancel your visit for any reason for the safety of our guests, students, and staff. You will be notified if your visit is canceled.
Tours are first come first served and require students to sign up at least 24-hours in advance and all adults must sign and bring the Campus Visit Acknowledgement that you will be provided through the registration process.
Please give 24-hours’ notice if you need to cancel the tour for any reason by contacting the admissions office at 610-285-5035 or [email protected].
Penn State Lehigh Valley encourages students and their families to choose to take a virtual tour of our campus before considering an on-campus visit.
Watch our virtual tour today!
Spend a Summer Evening
Join us for a program designed specifically for rising high school seniors who hope to become Penn Staters! These open house events for prospective students provide the opportunity to learn about admissions, student financial aid, academics, and student activities. Participating in these events will help you will develop a better understanding of all the exciting opportunities at Penn State.
Wednesday, July 14, 6:00–7:30 p.m.
Thursday, August 5, 6:00–7:30 p.m.