The purpose of this 8-hour workshop is to raise awareness among employees and managers of the value of business etiquette, also known as corporate etiquette. This course studies a set of acknowledged or essential manners in a business setting. Violation of business etiquette is an offensive attitude that can interrupt businesses. Business etiquette is significant because it generates a professional, reciprocally courteous environment and expands interaction, which improves business productivity.
- Demonstrate telephone and email etiquette.
- Administrate business meetings, introductions, and business cards.
- Understand verbal and non-verbal communication among stakeholders.
- Build business rapport via corporate gift-giving, dining, and doing business overseas
- Communicate with people of diverse backgrounds by understanding their cultural norms and practices.
Dates: Tuesdays, April 11–May 2, 2023
Time: 6:00–8:00 p.m.
Location: Virtual instructor-led training via Zoom videoconferencing
Cost: $165 per person
Register now for Business Etiquette in the Workplace
Contact Cindy Evans at [email protected] or 610-285-5133 for more information!