September 29, 2020
Penn State Lehigh Valley faculty will host virtual events highlighting the campus academic programs and answer questions for students and their families starting Oct. 5.
Registrants will learn about the 10 majors students can complete at Penn State Lehigh Valley, as well as receive important information about courses, career pathways, and internship opportunities.
The information sessions will be held on five dates in October:
- Business Academic Information Session — 4 p.m. Monday, Oct. 5
- Arts & Communication Academic Information Session — 4 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 15
- IST/Cyber Day — 6 p.m. Monday, Oct. 19
- STEM Academic Information Session — 5 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 22
- Health and Human Services Academic Information Session — 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 29
To register and receive the Zoom link to access the sessions, email [email protected].
Public Relations Specialist
Penn State Lehigh Valley