CENTER VALLEY, Pa. — For all new prospective students interested in attending Penn State, the Office of Admissions at Penn State Lehigh Valley has announced the following application deadline dates for fall 2021:
- July 31: Online application submission deadline
- Aug. 6: Deadline to submit completed application (including official transcripts, SRAR, official SAT or ACT)
- Aug. 20: Deadline for students to accept offer of admission
To successfully apply to Penn State, students must:
1. Create a MyPennState account
2. Submit the online application
3. Submit all required materials to complete the application
- Self-Reported Academic Record
- Official SAT or ACT scores — SAT (code #2660) ACT (code #3656)
- Official college transcript(s)
A prospective student’s application will be complete after all materials have been received. Prospective students also can check the status of their application and obtain updates by logging into their MyPennState account.
For more information, visit the Penn State Lehigh Valley Admissions website or call 610-285-5035.