CENTER VALLEY, Pa. — Prospective students interested in applying to Penn State, including any of the Commonwealth Campuses, are invited to attend one of 11 application nights at Penn State Lehigh Valley.
Campus admissions representatives will be on hand to help prospective students complete their applications for spring, summer and fall 2019 enrollment, as well as answer any application-related questions. The application fee will be waived for those who visit the Lehigh Valley campus.
The application night dates include:
- Wednesday, Aug. 29, from 6-8 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 6, from 6-8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 11, from 6-8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 19, from 6-8 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 27, from 6-8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 2, from 6-8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 10, from 6-8 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 1, from 6-8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 7, from 6-8 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 15, from 6-8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 28, from 6-8 p.m.
For more information or to register for one of the sessions, visit lehighvalley.psu.edu/admissions-events or call 610-285-5035. Penn State Lehigh Valley is located at 2809 Saucon Valley Road in Center Valley, Pennsylvania.
Public Relations Specialist
Penn State Lehigh Valley