The Instructional Design and Virtual Education Department at Penn State Lehigh Valley is here to help you integrate technology into the college classroom. Our office provides technology services and training for our faculty, staff, and students, including:
- Canvas Learning Management System
- Zoom web and video conferencing
- Software selection and web-based resources
- Course design for classroom, online and hybrid (blended) delivery
- Classroom technology integration
- Collaborative technologies
- Penn State supported technologies including VoiceThread, Zoom and many others
Support is available through one-on-one appointments, phone consultation, group workshops, and online resources.
Whether you are just getting started with online learning, or you need help with Canvas, or you are interested in incorporating digital resources into your teaching, feel free to contact Instructional Design and Virtual Education to help you get started.
Instructional Design and Virtual Education Staff
Director of Information and Instructional Technology
610-285-5289 | [email protected]
610-285-5112 | [email protected]