The Learning Center at Penn State Lehigh Valley provides students with free academic support in a variety of formats and schedules. Tutoring and academic support opportunities include the following:
- Individual tutoring
- Small group tutoring
- Online tutoring
- Exam review sessions
- Study skills assistance
- Providing reference materials
The Learning Center is located in room 211 of the Lehigh Valley campus building.
Penn State Learning
Study Smarter Online Workshop for current students
Register in advance for this workshop using your PSU Email
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Click on the dates below to register.
- Tuesday, June 2, 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, June 3, 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 10, 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, June 11, 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, June 15, 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, June 19, 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 14, 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 15, 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 22, 10:00 a.m.
- Friday, July 24, 11:00 a.m.
- Monday, July 27, 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 30, 5:00 p.m.
How can you better monitor your learning so that you don’t waste time and effort on ineffective study strategies? This workshop presents research-based evidence that metacognition (which is the awareness of how you learn and the predictable effects of the related choices you make) can help you successfully transition to the demands of college-level courses. Strategies to be a more effective online learner are also included.