Successful Penn State Lehigh Valley students who are eager to make good use of their time between classes while assisting others are encouraged to apply to become Peer Tutors in the Learning Center. The qualifications for the position are as follows:
- 3.00 cumulative GPA
- Second semester (or higher) standing
- A, A-, or B+ grade (or equivalent experience) in any course you wish to tutor
- References from two faculty or staff members
- Effective communication skills
- A positive and helpful attitude
Interested students should complete the Peer Tutor Application Form and submit it to the Learning Center.