Penn Lehigh Valley, in partnership with ATI Testing and Proctorio, is pleased to provide applicants with the opportunity to complete a proctored TEAS Exam via a remote testing location.
The TEAS® Exam is a requirement for candidates who wish to apply to the Practical Nursing program.
What does a candidate need to complete remote testing?
- A reliable internet connection (review additional system requirements)
- A desktop of laptop computer with a remote camera and speaker capabilities
- Students MUST use Google Chrome web browser
- A quiet room where you are free from distraction and interruption for approximately 3 hours
Register to take the exam at ATI Testing
Proctored TEAS Exams will be offered on the following dates:
- March 24, 2021 - 9:00 a.m. –1:00 p.m.
- April 7, 2021 - 9:00 a.m. –1:00 p.m.
- April 12, 2021 - 9:00 a.m. –1:00 p.m.
- April 14, 2021 - 9:00 a.m. –1:00 p.m.
- April 21, 2021 - 9:00 a.m. –1:00 p.m.
- April 28, 2021 - 9:00 a.m. –1:00 p.m.
Additional information will be emailed to test takers after Penn State receives your registration notification.