How does my student register for summer courses as a visiting student?
- Search summer courses on our website for courses your student may be interested in for summer 2020.
- We offer small classes with personal attention. Summer session are intensive and compressed to allow for work and personal commitments.
- If your student is from another college or university, please be sure they’ve checked that the selected course(s) are approved (by their institution), then fill out the non-degree form and forward it to the Registrar.
- After forms are processed, confirmation will be sent to the students' email address that was provided on the Nondegree Enrollment form.
What do students need to do before classes start?
- Purchase books (if required)
How will I be billed if I am a PSU student?
All bills can be accessed in your LionPath account.