About the SAT Review Course
The SAT Review Course at Penn State Lehigh Valley allows high school students to review their SAT-required math and English concepts. In addition, students will have the opportunity to do the following:
- Learn the recommended order for taking the test
- Acquire ways to improve vocabulary
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of guessing on the test
- Identify ways to reduce time necessary to answer questions
- Learn how to develop and express ideas effectively in an essay
- Learn key methods to solve difficult math problems
- Develop a study plan and gain confidence
Cost, Schedule, and Registration
Our next course begins February 29, 2020 and will run Saturdays from 9:00 a.m.-noon until April 25, 2020.
The cost for the SAT review course is $299 and includes the cost of materials.