Fall 2020 Dual Enrollment
Applications are now being accepted for Fall 2020 dual enrollment.
- Scheduling for fall 2020 enrollment begins July 22, 2020
- Friday, August 14, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
Course Registration Deadlines:
- Friday, August 21, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
Steps to Apply:
Step 1: Complete and gather ALL of the following application materials:
- Obtain and submit a letter of support from their high school guidance counselor or principal
- Obtain and submit official high school transcripts
- Submit standardized test scores (SAT, ACT, PSAT, or PSSAs)
- Medical Form
- Complete the Dual Enrollment Application
- Review the fall 2020 course list
Step 2: Submit your required application materials:
All application materials need to be submitted together in one of the following ways:
- By Mail: All completed application materials need to be sent to:
Penn State Lehigh Valley
2809 Saucon Valley Road
Center Valley, PA 18034
- By E-mail: All completed application materials need to be e-mailed to:
Step 3: Check your notification of decision:
All students will be notified by e-mail of their decision and next steps (please make sure the e-mail listed on the application is correct)