Ready to enter a field known for its great salaries, flexibility, and high level of job satisfaction?
Cybersecurity Analytics and Operations (CYAOP) gives you the hands-on technical cyber defense strategies, risk management, and data-driven cybersecurity analytics experience you need to compete in this exciting, fast-growing field of security and protection. You’ll gain teamwork, project management, and collaboration skills and graduate with the technical expertise, business savvy, and versatility employers want!
Focus areas allow CYAOP students to create a custom four-course application sequence:
- Application Development
- Law and Policy
- Health Care
- Custom Application
Program courses include:
- SRA 111- Introduction to Security and Risk Analysis
- SRA 221—Overview of Information Security
- Cyber 342 – Incident Handling and Response
- Cyber 362 – Cyber Analytics Studio
- Cyber 366 – Malware Analytics
- SRA 472 – Integration of Privacy and Security
Job title could be:
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Cyberthreat Advisor
- Digital Network Exploitation Analyst
- Forensic Analyst
- Incident Responder
- Infrastructure Analyst
- Penetration Tester
Students should refer to suggested academic plans for more information.