Penn State Lehigh Valley's Office of Career Strategy exists to offer students many opportunities to prepare for the world of work throughout their undergraduate experience. The Office of Career Strategy offers a variety of services including the following:
- guidance through career exploration, job shadowing, and informational interviews
- assistance with resume and cover letter development
- interviewing skills and tips
- job and internship search techniques
- networking events and other opportunities
The Office of Career Strategy is located on the first floor of the campus building.
Penn State Lehigh Valley's Office of Career Strategy maintains policies in congruence with National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles for Professional Practice.
Job Posting/Company Verification Disclaimer
Read the full disclaimer which describes the shared responsibility among Penn State Career Services (including University Park and Commonwealth Campus career offices) and internship/job seekers in researching and identifying potential concerns about the legitimacy of employers and their respective postings.