If you have attempted 18 or more credits at an accredited institution of higher education after high school graduation you are considered a transfer applicant.
Penn State Lehigh Valley is just what you're looking for!
Did you know that 71% of today's college students attend more than one college or university before they graduate with a Bachelor's degree?
Your journey may have started somewhere else, but attending Penn State can be a turning point. Penn State is globally recognized. Though the University system has 20 undergraduate campus locations, it is “one university,” geographically disbursed throughout the state. It is one of the most recruited universities with the largest alumni base - 650,000 internationally.
When you transfer to Penn State Lehigh Valley, you take an important step toward achieving academic and career success. Penn State's admission, New Student Orientation, and academic advising staff will help you reach your goals.
How does Penn State Lehigh Valley respond to the needs of today's transfer students?
- Student-centered philosophy that infuses the academic and out-of-the-class experience
- Relationship-orientated campus environment
- World-class, affordable education with brand recognition
- Opportunities to study abroad with numerous embedded course offerings
- Emphasis on experiential opportunities, including research, internships and community service
- Internship opportunities in the Lehigh Valley are numerous and diverse
- Small class size
- Flexibility – options and opportunities for pathways to graduation
- Mentoring and coaching from award-winning faculty at Penn State University
- STEM Inclusion and Innovation scholarship opportunity
At Penn State Lehigh Valley, we pride ourselves in being transfer friendly. Penn State Lehigh Valley provides a welcoming atmosphere and streamlined approach to the application and admissions process.