To make an appointment with a faculty adviser, please contact the faculty member directly. Contact information can be found in the faculty directory.
Directions for scheduling a Starfish appointment
- Log into our scheduling system, Starfish.
- The My Success Network is your home page. This channel lists the people and resources that are available to assist you. You can make an appointment with your adviser from their individual profile.
- Click the Schedule link from your adviser's profile.
- Select answers to the question, “What do you need help with?”
- Select a meeting day and time from the choices offered. Note: You can change the dates to look further into the future.
- Type in a bit more information about what you’re hoping to accomplish during your scheduled appointment.
- Click Confirm to set the appointment. You will get an email with the appointment details and the appointment will be listed on your Dashboard.
- Change an Appointment: Upcoming appointments will be listed on the Upcoming channel and on your Dashboard in the time line view (left column). On the Dashboard, click the edit icon (a picture of a pencil) to modify the appointment or the cancel icon (an X) to cancel it. If you do choose to cancel an appointment, please do so as far in advance as possible so the slot can be used by another student.