How does a student check the status of their EOP application?
All applications are submitted online. If you have questions, contact Aziza Damweber, Coordinator of Student Success, at 610-285-5154 or [email protected].
After being accepted into EOP at PSU-LV, what does EOP expect from the students?
- Complete a minimum of 12 academic credits per semester
- Participate in the Summer Bridge Program
- Two meetings per semester with the Coordinator of Student Success
- Meet with Academic Success Coach twice per month
- Utilize academic learning services on campus
- Maintain current information with the program: email, phone number, and address
- Attend student success seminars
- Maintain cumulative GPA of 2.5
What is the deadline for EOP applications?
The priority deadline for applications is March 31, 2022. However, applications and offers will be made on a rolling basis until the class is filled. Early applications are strongly encouraged.
Is the Summer Bridge Program required?
Yes, all program participation is required. The Summer Bridge Program is an exciting component of participation in EOP, and students report fostering a strong sense of community with peers, faculty, and staff during this time.
How long is the Summer Bridge Program?
The Summer Bridge Program typically occurs over the course of three days.
Where is the Summer Bridge Program being held?
The Summer Bridge Program been held at various locations over the years: Penn State Schuylkill, virtually, and on-campus at Penn State Lehigh Valley. Students accepted to EOP for the 2022 school year will be notified of the location for the 2022 Summer Bridge Program as soon as possible.
What do I need to bring for the summer bridge program (if held residentially)?
- A valid license or form of ID
- Medical ID card
- Twin extra-long sheets
- Book bag
- Paper and pen
- Jacket or sweatshirt
- Comfortable shoes or sneakers
- Alarm clock
- Emergency contact information